Langsung ke konten utama

What is true love? Who really loves me true and true? Where will I get it?


What is true love? Who really loves me true and true? Where will I get it?

One of the things that everyone really needs is "love" or "affection" or the other calls "true love." But there are some who feel they do not need it, by continuing to say "I do not need love", "I do not need love" , "I do not need love," "I do not need attention"! but if traced deeper, this is not true. The reality that happens is that many people experience disappointment when loving, caring and loving. Disappointment, heart wound, heart breaking and expectation are too high and finally when not achieved makes humans disappointed with love. All these things make them traumatized and do not believe in love anymore.
What is true love really? Who can love me with true love, the real, the real and the real ???? If I just hope for the man I love, I'm hard to get it! When the ones I love do not do what I dream I will be disappointed! From within me, maybe I can try to be faithful, but will he be faithful? In my commitment I will always give the best for her, but will she accept all that? Or even reject it? Or will he appreciate all of my sacrifices?
The Word of God states that compassion and love are always identified with SACRIFICE. That is true love! True love is not just with words and tongues! But by works and in righteousness (1 John 3:18). If you want to love right, then you have to sacrifice! However, humans are very difficult to do that. Many love, if it is profitable for them! If for loss, for what ?? But there is one Person I know who loves me very much, truly and truly! When I'm wrong, He always forgive me, when I let him down, He still looks at me! When I am alone and remove Him from my zone of life, He does not leave me. I am sometimes ashamed, why did He love me so much? Why does he care about me so much? Whereas I am not worthy, I am only a man who always hurts and grieves His heart. Of all these things I realize that He is my true love, which always exists no matter what I am. He never looked at me inferior, weak and useless, even though I was a small person, poor, despised and disdainful. Try to think, where else can I get this kind of love ?? if I run to the edge of the earth, if I fly with the wings of dawn and make my dwelling at the end of the sea, and if I put my bed in the world of the dead, I will not get this love! only He, yes He .. only He can satisfy me! Only He truly loves me. When I love another person, it will probably last for years, if I love another person and leave it, most strongly he will wait and look for a year! But, He ... He waited with open arms, He waited for everyone he loved to return to Him .. He never tired of looking at me and waiting for me to return to Him! Who is he?? He is Jesus, who died on the cross to show his love for me, that I may not perish in hell because of the sin I have made myself. Just die for me He wants, just to prove his love to me! What more do I need to fear ??? Loyalty ??? The amount of His love on it ??? Or his attention ??? When I was enemies with Him, He still proved His love with His death for me.
I am so happy when loved by Him! I will also learn to love Him as He loves me (though it will not be possible), I will try to be faithful to Him, I will try to be His true lover, who will not be His mute.
Through all his SACRIFICE and his eternal love, then what love favors you again deny ????

Komentar